R2R PHOTO WAR! Topic: NATURE

Canon, Baby!
JekyllIsland-Sunset.jpg


JekyllIsland-RiverView.jpg
 
man i cant wait for this crappy michigan weather to go away...i havent had my new lenses in good weather yet:mad:

Where do you head around here Junior? I usually get my best shots away from Michigan, but this year I want to make an effort to get out locally and get some good shots. I was hoping to take a photo class somewhere as well, but I'm still debating that one.
 
Oh yea we've seen the "unfancy" macros you been taking...:D Great pics!
 
Here are a couple of my nature shots......

MonarchvisibleinchysalisMedium.jpg


RedPistolMedium.jpg


lilyMedium.jpg


hybiscusstamenMedium.jpg


hybiscusMedium.jpg
 
Nature ,kinda-jungle cruise in Disneyland:), you don't miss a beat Junior
 
This is one of my orchid collection picture took with my old Olympus C5050 super bright zoom lenses F1.8
 

Attachments

  • Pap.jpg
    Pap.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 224
Thanks Jesse, and great pics you all! Keep them coming!

snake6.jpg
 
snake4.jpg
 
snake5.jpg
 
fly.jpg
 
deer2.jpg
 
What does this Have to do with reef tanks?
I read a thread that a guy had posted something about a fresh water tank and was told this is not the place.
So can I post random things on here now? Is this now a photo /reef/ what ever the he!! Club?
:) :) :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new