R2R Prayers needed

So sorry for your loss, sad that things like this are so common now but at least that judge has some common sense.
 
My goodness.. How terrible.. You and your family are in my prayers..


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
On My!!! I am sooo sorry thought and prayers out to you and your family
 
wow that's scary over in our neck of the woods... my prayers to your family
 
This is bad.
Sorry to hear this Michael.
 
I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I will keep you in my prayers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new