R2R T-shirts ?

LOL! I actually want to do some more shirts. Reef Empire sent me a shirt they had made and it is awesome quality and just looks great! I need to get some info from them about the shirts, but we could do something soon!
 
Let's come up with a new saying for the back. Thats fine with me.
 
Dang you're fat ! HAHA jk Kraylen :tongue:

Rev where's my shirt ?!
If you didn't ship my coral today I think you owe me one :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new