Radial Filefish & Aiptasia eating Filefish

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
1,434
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - my LFS labeled this small Filefish as Radial , but how do I make sure it is not the Aiptasia eating Filefish, any markings that I need to look out for? Thanks in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new