Radion 3 pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trebor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trebor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Switched to led, the first pic was at 10", the 2nd pic at 11", and the 3rd @ 12". My wife and son like the 3rd position, I've got it in the 2nd @ 11", I couldn't really tell the difference w/o the pictures but there definitely was with coverage. The tank is a 36 x 16 x 21, let me know what you think!


Thanks!!
IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg
 
I'm going with either 11 or 12. The 10 had to much shadowing I thought.

I would say 12 actually. But I would also look at how much light is hitting front glass in each. Maybe tilt the light slightly toward the back of tank to help keep light off front glass. But just an idea.
 
I really couldn't tell from the pictures.

You just need to put it where you like it.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new