Radion and reeflink questions....

  • Thread starter Thread starter tankaholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tankaholic

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
892
Location
Sarasota, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a radion gen 4 with reef link used...
My question is what and how do I need to set them up with my info and preferences??? I asked seller and was told I just need to download apps and create account enter my info and network info and I'm set...seems to easy

And once setup with me how do i upload a schedule to it?

Thanks in advance
 
If you go to the EcoSmart Live website or download the app, it should walk you through the steps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new