• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion Blue G5 XR15

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

keatonmjenkins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
298
Reaction score
177
Location
Saint louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have read the terms and agree to them.


Radion G5 xr15 used for about a year now. Looking to sell for $350 shipped or trade for MP40.
Comes with RMS mount and diffuser. Works great I just don’t have a need for it since I upgraded tanks.
C8B2656A-4029-4E16-BD4D-2F5101594556.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new