Radion g3 pro schedules?

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recommend where I can find good Sps schedules to download for my Radion?

I have a 65 gal tall.

OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this app... But I'm done with this forum. Besides Randy, it seems like there is no one on here to help. Very disappointing. I really really liked this one.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All kinds of people have posted there radion schedule on here. Sorry no one has said anything I'll find you a thread fast.

OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANK YOU. This wasn't the first time posts have gone unnoticed for a long time or I wouldn't have posted what I did. I appreciate your response.

jimymin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recommend where I can find good Lps or zoas schedules to download for my Radion?Thank you!

OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recommend where I can find good Lps or zoas schedules to download for my Radion?Thank you!

I've been using a modified Battle Corals schedule and my zoas and lps seem to love it.

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fishinwall, I'm in the same situation with the Radions, no one cares or wants to share their schedules for SPS, could you please help me out to set up my lights? My email is [email protected], thanks and really appreciated!!!!! Happy Reefing!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fishinwall, I'm in the same situation with the Radions, no one cares or wants to share their schedules for SPS, could you please help me out to set up my lights? My email is [email protected], thanks and really appreciated!!!!! Happy Reefing!!!

Let's try this… let me know if you can get to this folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8g5t15ci44ebvdy/AACOvMlrYDlQZKKzSF9DDL6Xa?dl=0

Guys - keep in mind that I was in a similar situation as you - not knowing exactly how to set my Radion schedule. I learned about Battlecorals' schedule and figured that would be a good starting point. In this link you will find 2 schedules. One, at 80% overall intensity that I modified from Battles…however a local reefer felt that my settings were still too intense. I've been having some success/growth, but some corals seem to be struggling a bit. This could be a number of things, but he was still convinced my lights were too intense, so just yesterday I lowered the overall intensity to 65%. I know it has only been one day, but they all do seem to be happier today. So lets see where things go from here. I can always slowly raise them back up.

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really appreciated Fishinwall, I'd been playing with my lights, kinda complicated for me but won't quit. I'm trying to use the profiles on the dropbox but I'm supposed to use those directly from my pc to the lights through the cable or using the reeflink? Totally lost, really sorry :(

OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Download them to the computer where you access ecosmart. Then open ecosmart live and import the schedule from the Radion page. There is a schedules drop down on that page.

knotsmart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys.. just got my radions delivered yesterday, spent hours on ecosmart live setting them up.. omg.. what a PITA .. I agree, these lighs are bright!

fishin wall ,. how is that 65%working out for you?

deer hunter.. I read a lot of posts recommending the radiance schedule.. how is that working out? and are you growing out to frag?

deerhunter06

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is growing I use a schedule very similar to radiance it has slightly more white in the peak hours is the only difference. I got it from a guy with some of the nicest sps you have ever seen. I could email it to you if you'd like to try it.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%

Back