• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion G3 XR15W Pro

SPS_ONLY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
37
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a Radion G4 XR15W Pro for $250 shipped.

Manuf Date: Jul, 29 2019
Serial Number: 86754722147023
Used for 6 months


radion1.jpg
radion2.jpg
 
Sorry title says G3 but the light is G4...
 
Sold, mods please close!
 
Jesus that was fast.. Was excited being local and what I needed!!..
 
Jesus that was fast.. Was excited being local and what I needed!!..
I have another one ;) If you can PM me, I will shoot you my phone #
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new