• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion G3 XR30 Pro's

Mr4000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have finally decided to upgrade my lights to G4's so i'm selling all my G3's. I have 5 total and they all work great and will grow any coral as you can see by the pic of my tank. They are all XR30 Pro's, one is an actual G3 pro and the other 4 were sent in to Ecotech and upgraded to G3 Pro's. I'm asking 350 for the actual G3 and 300 a piece for the other 4. I might be interested in trading for some high end SPS, just let me know what you have. I take paypal. Might make a deal if someone takes them all.

lights2.jpg lights on.jpg power adapters.jpg tank1.jpg

OP
OP
Mr4000

Mr4000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 of the upgraded G3's left. They have the same everything as an actual G3 pro. Ecotech puts new puks, fans and some upgraded electronics inside. The only difference is the front case which is 1 piece instead of a 2 piece and you can buy the one piece from ecotech for 21 and you will have an actual G3 Pro!

iam8424

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have finally decided to upgrade my lights to G4's so i'm selling all my G3's. I have 5 total and they all work great and will grow any coral as you can see by the pic of my tank. They are all XR30 Pro's, one is an actual G3 pro and the other 4 were sent in to Ecotech and upgraded to G3 Pro's. I'm asking 350 for the actual G3 and 300 a piece for the other 4. I might be interested in trading for some high end SPS, just let me know what you have. I take paypal. Might make a deal if someone takes them all.

lights2.jpg lights on.jpg power adapters.jpg tank1.jpg
pm me plz

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back