Radion G4 setup trouble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rick Strauss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called Eco Tec for help with my 8 lights on Friday afternoon and found they were just trying to get me off the phone before they closed. My trouble is when I hit the menu button and the box drops down it won’t allow me to hit the aquarium setup button. I tried a factory reset on each light with no change. Any ideas to help get these lights running would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry I can’t help you, I tried radions once had the same problem and their customer service was horrible. My local fish store, convinced me, but when I went in there for help they were not sure. I then returned them for the current marine pros (fyi not the new loop system ones the good ones before those). Anyway of all the companies current is amazing and their customer service is beyond anything I have seen. They may or may not be the most powerful lights, but my tank is amazing, but every time I call or send an email, they jump right on it. If I have to pay 2400 for lights, well I hope to be helped some. Plus one nice thing is, I don’t have all the reef link stuff you have to set up. I’m a very simplistic girl.

Confuse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave up on the reeflink and bought a WXM to control them. Way easier and straightforward. I may not get the extra fancy features and some setup options, but it's not critical for my purposes.

North Borders

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had intermittent problems connecting my ReefLink too. (I don't think the WiFi receiver is robust enough)
Hardwiring it with an ethernet cable fixed all of my connection issues.

OP
OP
Rick Strauss

Rick Strauss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Th
I had intermittent problems connecting my ReefLink too. (I don't think the WiFi receiver is robust enough)
Hardwiring it with an ethernet cable fixed all of my connection issues.
thanks I when with the Apex module seems to work good

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back