Radion G4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flipsea87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Flipsea87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
208
Reaction score
113
Location
Jonesboro GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if it’s right forum. But I wanted to see if anyone here knows how to factory reset radion g4 purchased off a close family member and they put a pin on lights and don’t remember it. Now when i go to try and setup for my tank it saying i need pin to reset? If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I have already tried a manual reset. I have tried connecting light through the usb port on reeflink. Any other suggestions? Thank you.
 
https://support.ecotechmarine.com/h...:~:text=Steps:,the Radion resets then release
Screenshot_20220901-210121_Chrome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new