Radion G5 XR30 Blue

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
952
Location
Madison, WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 Radion G5 XR30 Blue for sale. They work great. Par values of these exact lights shown in this thread:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sky-vs-radion-g5-real-world-comparison.915883/
$485 each

Update: Both sold

IMG_5321.JPEG

IMG_5319.JPEG
IMG_5322.JPEG
IMG_5324.JPEG
IMG_5320.JPEG
IMG_5323.JPEG
IMG_5325.JPEG
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new