Radion G6 failure?

Zestfullyclean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone has run into any issues on the Radion G6 fixtures. One of my G6 Blues just turned off today during the normal schedule and I cannot get it back on. All indicator lights on the buttons won’t light up. Tried unplugging for over thirty minutes and nothing. Also tried using other working power supplies for my other G6 fixtures and that also didn’t work. Thinking I need to send it it to Ecotech but just curious if anyone else has had similar issues.

WhatCouldGoWrong71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had this happen to one of my G5 Blues recently. Sent it in, was the LED cluster. When they sent it back, they upgraded it to a G6, so now I have 2 G5’s and a G6, lol.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wondering if anyone has run into any issues on the Radion G6 fixtures. One of my G6 Blues just turned off today during the normal schedule and I cannot get it back on. All indicator lights on the buttons won’t light up. Tried unplugging for over thirty minutes and nothing. Also tried using other working power supplies for my other G6 fixtures and that also didn’t work. Thinking I need to send it it to Ecotech but just curious if anyone else has had similar issues.
Time to call Ecotech.
I would skip the emails or the opening a ticket for an issue.
Just call. Keep calling even if it goes to voice mail.
I've had a couple ETM products replaced under warranty with no issues.

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I used to side with Ecotech that they were realy good about answering the phone. Not the last time, it took me day's of being on hold giving up and retrying over and over before someone finally answered. And this was before the Holiday's.

WhatCouldGoWrong71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When you get through, get their email. Once I have got through, I communicated via email very easily.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back