RADION GEN 4 pro+diffuser’s

Item Price
450-850
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefZ1lla84

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
689
Reaction score
145
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling two Radion gen 4 pros with diffusers. both are mobius ready and work without any problems. I cleaned them up pretty good and they have original boxes shown in picture. asking $450 shipped each or $850 for both shipped. 44C51298-7C52-4B0C-9EE2-03ABA01D84A1.jpeg 2AA85824-DABA-4755-AB30-14709B115D04.jpeg 9611B9C5-4426-475A-A856-79A2E98BB004.jpeg A4BB88D7-52E7-4096-BE7E-0BC8D059450E.jpeg E6D5241E-0217-4714-92AE-B0E6733E5ED4.jpeg AC3098C1-F37A-46ED-BED8-6B5809240131.png FBFDB8BF-B0FE-4DE0-8B44-197442C92E6B.jpeg 1BDE39F4-163D-4FC4-B825-2D37F7568E77.jpeg
 
Selling two Radion gen 4 pros with diffusers. both are mobius ready and work without any problems. I cleaned them up pretty good and they have original boxes shown in picture. asking $450 shipped each or $850 for both shipped. 44C51298-7C52-4B0C-9EE2-03ABA01D84A1.jpeg 2AA85824-DABA-4755-AB30-14709B115D04.jpeg 9611B9C5-4426-475A-A856-79A2E98BB004.jpeg A4BB88D7-52E7-4096-BE7E-0BC8D059450E.jpeg E6D5241E-0217-4714-92AE-B0E6733E5ED4.jpeg AC3098C1-F37A-46ED-BED8-6B5809240131.png FBFDB8BF-B0FE-4DE0-8B44-197442C92E6B.jpeg 1BDE39F4-163D-4FC4-B825-2D37F7568E77.jpeg
I'm interested in the light still available??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new