• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion Gen 4 XR30W Non Pro

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about selling my Radion Gen 4 XR30W Non Pro's. I bought these new and they are a little over a month old. I have three with date Jan 2018.

$600 shipped each.

20180305_124915.jpg

OP
OP
Daltrey

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would love 2 of them. for my new set up but they are too expensive. lol

I'm probably going to a fowlr setup. I just don't have the time it takes to run a reef tank right now. Plus with summer coming up and being out of town on vacations I don't have anyone to take care of a reef tank.

I can literally just change 20% water once a month and use an automatic fish feeder on a fowlr setup. This reef tank will be a great idea after I retire, ha.

Ahbaloch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm probably going to a fowlr setup. I just don't have the time it takes to run a reef tank right now. Plus with summer coming up and being out of town on vacations I don't have anyone to take care of a reef tank.

I can literally just change 20% water once a month and use an automatic fish feeder on a fowlr setup. This reef tank will be a great idea after I retire, ha.
Whats a fowler setup!?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.8%
Back