Radion help red/white flash

  • Thread starter Thread starter Falc!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    xr30
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Falc!

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2022
Messages
388
Reaction score
394
Location
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Möbius stopped recognizing xr30 g4 so I took it down and tried a factory reset. I pushed and held center button, then all 3 and then pushed and held 2 outer byt instead of resetting the buttons flash red and white. I unplugged light and works like normal but möbius wont find it. When flashing red and white, the light is off and nothing happens unless I unplug
 
Bumping your post!
 
Also curious what flashing red & white means. Bought some used xr30 g4s, upgraded the mobius chips. My one light, mobius app seemed to recognize the light and begin to update legacy device, I closed the app before it was finished updating, after about a minute, the lights turned off, mobius app can't find that light, and now the top of the xr30 just flashes red & white. Can't find any solutions anywhere yet
 
Also curious what flashing red & white means. Bought some used xr30 g4s, upgraded the mobius chips. My one light, mobius app seemed to recognize the light and begin to update legacy device, I closed the app before it was finished updating, after about a minute, the lights turned off, mobius app can't find that light, and now the top of the xr30 just flashes red & white. Can't find any solutions anywhere yet
Did you find out what it meant
 
Took it apart, removed rf chip/removed from mobius/reset light and then put chip back on and added back to Mobius
Mine won’t turn on without the chip. When I remove the chip after turning on it still flashes red and white when I try to reset. Any tips?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new