Radion Not Keeping Program

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few weeks ago I picked up three G3 XR30s. They seem to work good, but after a few days one of the lights didn’t come on in the morning. And today a different light didn’t come on. I was able to turn the light on manually (by pushing the 3 buttons), but I had to connect the lights to my computer to reload the lighting profile (I bought a reeflink, but have not been able to get it working yet).

I know there is always a risk with buying used equipment, but I’m hoping someone has experienced this and has some suggestions for getting it fixed. And it could very well just be operator error....

CaptainOver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely try getting the Reeflink going if you can. I really never had any difficulties with that setup and was able to program my lights easily. What sorts of issues are you having with the Reeflink?

OP
OP
C

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely try getting the Reeflink going if you can. I really never had any difficulties with that setup and was able to program my lights easily. What sorts of issues are you having with the Reeflink?

I get through the setup steps until the part where you disconnect the usb cable and connect the power cable. Then it searches and searches and never connects to the internet.

Back