Radion Pro or Pro blue

blasterman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tested both lights. Some of the comments here are a bit misleading.

The Blue fixture has more blues at the expense of whites and one less red. What this means is if you need to turn your light up to 90% or higher the Pro will be more white while the Blue will have to be more blue to hit max PAR levels.

If you don't have to run your lights at near max, say 70% or so you can likely balance them in so they look more very similiar.

FYI - I still have the Blue with bracket I'm selling after myself and a bunch of buddies got together and tested them. Has an hour of run time and is just sitting in a box.

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well ended up stopping by @Living Reef Orlando today and picking up a couple of XR15 pros. I did have a moment in store where I was leaning blues, but ultimately went pro. We’ll see how they go!
I think I saw you speaking to our general manager in the store! Enjoy those lights my friend!

marcusmason11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tested both lights. Some of the comments here are a bit misleading.

The Blue fixture has more blues at the expense of whites and one less red. What this means is if you need to turn your light up to 90% or higher the Pro will be more white while the Blue will have to be more blue to hit max PAR levels.

If you don't have to run your lights at near max, say 70% or so you can likely balance them in so they look more very similiar.

FYI - I still have the Blue with bracket I'm selling after myself and a bunch of buddies got together and tested them. Has an hour of run time and is just sitting in a box.
Do you still have the extra radion for sale?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 64 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.0%
Back