Radion Schedule live preview when editing/adding a new point

  • Thread starter Thread starter LiamPM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LiamPM

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
460
Reaction score
547
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Is there anyway to prevent the live preview when adding/editing a point into the schedule on the Radions via ecosmartlive?

By this I mean if it’s midnight, and my lights have been off completely for an hour and I decide I want to edit a point at say 6pm then we get a live preview of that point. Little frustrating to have the lights come on when just editing a point a little and work schedules mean I mostly only get the chance to do so when lights are either ramping down or off.

Makes perfect sense to preview the settings you change but wondering if I’m just missing something and there is a way to tweak without a live show of the adjustments?

Pretty sure my fish are not appreciating my late nights tweaks [emoji102]
 
@fabutahoun

Fadi,
Do you have any incite?

Thanks, Freddie

To be honest Freddie, I stopped using ecosmartlive ages ago, I am controlling my radions via Neptune Apex WXM module.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new