Radion setup for a Redsea 1000S

DakotahSteel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
79
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Looking for some thoughts and feedback from the brain trust that is R2R. I am currently running 4 of the Radion XR30 G6 pros on my Redsea 1000S with an AI blade glow. I've been running a scheme that's similar to the WWC one for a mixed reef tank which is what I have. I have a very successful tank with quite a lot of growth but my question is my setup the best that it could be?. "Coral colors etc". Is there a better schedule or scheme that would step up the tank.

I've attached a couple photos of the current schedule for reference any thoughts would be appreciated.

IMG_2749.png IMG_2748.png IMG_2747.png IMG_2041.jpeg
 
I wouldn't stress too much on the perfect schedule. The best schedule is the one that allows you to enjoy your tank and works around your schedule.

Corals need light yes, but its more about the area under the curve than the right light intensity at the exact right time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new