Radion Single mounting arms specs

  • Thread starter Thread starter canadianeh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
1,002
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Tim at EcoTech

I am going to order custom lids from Clearview, and I need the mounting arm size for Radion G5 XR15. I went to Ecotech website but there is nothing.

My tank will be Red Sea Reefer 250 and I will be mounting the two arms on the back wall. Do you know what is the width of the base of the mounting arm. Also, do I need to use the spacer? What will be the thickness of the base? Do you know how far from the overflow box I need to mount them to get the maximum coverage with very minimum spill on the side?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new