Radion x15 G6 Blue

Flyangler33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

Looking for a decent schedule for my Radion x15 G6 Blue. I like more of a white look during the day with more blue in the morning/evening. Are there any good mobius app tutorial videos that dive into the app and how to effectively use it? Was digging around and couldn't find much outside of how to upload a template.

Sirlagzalott

Back at it after a 12yr hiatus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey All,

Looking for a decent schedule for my Radion x15 G6 Blue. I like more of a white look during the day with more blue in the morning/evening. Are there any good mobius app tutorial videos that dive into the app and how to effectively use it? Was digging around and couldn't find much outside of how to upload a template.
I’ve played around with it. Unfortunately as soon as you reduce any of the blue channels PAR plummets so really depends on what you want to keep as far as corals go. I’m probably going to break down and supplement with a “white” light.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pro would have gave you more options for viewing preferences. White should be kept to a minimum as it does nothing to help coral and is mainly for viewing pleasure. To much white leads to algae.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back