Radion x30 G4 pro red and green errors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toofan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Toofan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a radion xr30w G4pro, it worked great for 6 months but now the bottoms light blinking and flashes red/green and the lights don't work and dont turn on, so has anyone else run into this problem and what did you or they find wrong?
 
Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
 
Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I'm going through the same situation with my radion xr30g4 pro
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new