Radion XR 15 problems

girlreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have two XR15 that I'v had around 6 months. I decided to change the program I had them running on. Now one of the lights will not get power. I tried the other lights power supply and still nothing. I did plug it into computer with the USB connection and buttons lite up but light still wont go on.
I called Ecotech and they said maybe it the fuse and they'd send me one. I really dont think this is the issue. I opened it up and the fuse looks fine..
Has anyone had this issue and if they did what was the problem? I am thinking its a programming issue.

Thanks for any input!
 
Mine did the same and it was the fuse. The fuse holder could be a bit loose like mine and everytime I move the unit it the fuse shirts out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new