• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR-15 Quantity 2 G5 Pro

Item Price
$350 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Noel01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
345
Reaction score
63
Location
NE
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 2 Radion XR-15 lights. Two pro and one blue. They are 2 months old. I like my Kessil lights better. Intensity never over 40%. Lights ran for only 9 hours a day. I do have one single mount if interested. These were mounted on a rail system that I am still currently using. Shipping paid for by buyer.

IMG_0320.jpeg
 
Last edited:
All Gen 5 lights
 
Blue SOLD
2 Pros left
 
How are they 2 months old if g6 has been out for a while?
 
Still have pros?
 
How are they 2 months old if g6 has been out for a while?

They were new and never used is how. Kind of like a 2024 new car sitting at a dealership with 2023 new cars still on the lot.
 
So pros are gen 5?
 
I have 2 Radion XR-15 lights. Two pro and one blue. They are 2 months old. I like my Kessil lights better. Intensity never over 40%. Lights ran for only 9 hours a day. I do have one single mount if interested. These were mounted on a rail system that I am still currently using. Shipping paid for by buyer.

IMG_0320.jpeg

Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new