Radion XR15 G5 Blue or Pro

Corey Dufrene

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2018
Messages
95
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions for two radion XR15's for my RSR 250? Blue or Pro? I've looked at all of the videos and I'm still not sure which ones to order. I currently have two XR15 G4 Pros. Any help would be great! Thanks!
 
I really like the AB+, so if I were buying, it'd be the Blue all day long!
 
Just by curiosity when you said you look all the video did you see mine?
Usually people have problem to see my video because i'm a small Youtuber and I refuse to put AD also so Youtube don't promote a lot. I'm saying this because I answer your question directly into the video.

If you are still asking the question, just ask your self, do you prefer natural look or have a blue tank that pop a little bit more the coral.
Keep in mind, both model from my test are extremely similar.
 
Anyone know where I can get a longer rail for my Radion XR30? I bought a used one and it only came with one rail which is about 8 inches.... I need one that is 10-12 inches. I know the new packs come with all three sizes and mine came with the middle size. Anyone have the long one they want to sell?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new