• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR15 G6 Blue & Pro

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CoralHaze

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
5
Location
Orefield, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two XR15s available, both gen 6 - one Pro and one Blue. Blue was used for about 6 months until I changed over to the Pro, which was used for about 1.5yrs. I had to breakdown my tank so these are just collecting dust. Both in perfect working order when last disconnected. Will throw in hanging bracket and shade to first purchase.

$350 each or $600 for both
(will ship continental US - add $25)

20250915_173602.jpg 20250915_173759.jpg 20250915_174021.jpg 20250915_174028.jpg 20250915_174252.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new