• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 G4 Pro with RMS Mount System

Item Price
375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoaologist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
474
Reaction score
330
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Radion G4 Pro available with RMS tank mount system. Light has roughly 1 1/2 years of use on it and the light never went above 60% intensity. Light works just as if new, no issues. Fan works great & the light is Mobius ready.
$400 Shipped - reduced $375 Shipped
I have two of these available.
IMG_5335.jpeg
IMG_5333.jpeg
IMG_5338.jpeg
 
Last edited:
ill take the arm if still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new