Radion xr30 gen 4

  • Thread starter Thread starter snoopie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

snoopie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
319
Reaction score
74
Location
Midland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been searching and can't find anything on how to identify the different generations. Is there a file somewhere to help out? I don't know mgf yet.
I will be picking up the light Monday as part of a package deal and just want to make sure.
 
The gen 4 have the bubble looking lens, the lens are much more visible than previous generations

FFFAFC79-459A-49E1-9424-B4F08FDA0FC0.png


784D618B-F1F8-4D72-AE4F-16B8190C3F0D.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new