• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 MP10 Apex system

Item Price
260-550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cesar6261

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
165
Reaction score
79
Location
Covina
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Selling a good condition Radion XR30 with mount and diffuser. I used the light for a year at 45% on my tank asking $550 shipped.
Selling a good condition MP10 with extra wet side asking $260 shipped. Selling a good condition Apex A2 with temp and salinity prope asking $300 shipped. Will post pictures when I get home.
 
Apex sold, the Radion is a G5 XR30 Blue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new