Radion XR30 RMS Slide Bracket Dimensions

Britxcdn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
15
Location
Toronto, ON
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I've searched everywhere for this info but I can't seem to find it online or even in the ecotech manuals.

Can someone who owns the Radion XR30 RMS slide bracket mind measuring and letting me know what the measurements in the images are? I don't own XR30's but am looking to use the brackets for another project if the measurements are right.

212874-xr30-slide-xr727-1200x1200.jpg
 
Hey All,

I've searched everywhere for this info but I can't seem to find it online or even in the ecotech manuals.

Can someone who owns the Radion XR30 RMS slide bracket mind measuring and letting me know what the measurements in the images are? I don't own XR30's but am looking to use the brackets for another project if the measurements are right.

212874-xr30-slide-xr727-1200x1200.jpg
Is this for the G4?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new