Radion Xr30w or Xr15w

danielvaldivia9

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 55 gallon mixed reef tank and currently using a normal t5 fixture. I have been running it now for about two years but now I want to upgrade to led's.

For my tank should I do one Xr30w or two Xr15w? Or what other lights do you guys recommend?
 
Depending on the amount you want to spend. I use XR15's with t5 supplement. IMO XR30's would get more coverage but may be a bit over kill.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new