RadionG5 mobius problem when hooking 4 or more.

Yoonsuk Choi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use 4 radion 30 G5s on one tank and 5 on the other tank.
But one or two lights of each tank always become failed to respond the light schedule.
Whenever this happens, I reset the light and delete all in the group and add them all again. But soon the same problem happens.
It’s not just for me, my friends who have 4 or more G5 have the same problem.
For temporary fix, I separated G5 lights into 2 groups in each tank(2 and 2, 2 and 3). Then all lights work fine.
Is there any permanent fix for this problem?
 
welcome to the club of annoyed Ecotech users
the same thing happens here almost every day and Ecotech keeps sending me the same installation instructions for dummies. Disconnect lamps from the power supply, remove them from Mobius, add them again and and and. I also get the instruction to adjust my system settings on the iPhone again and again, although the lamps work correctly every now and then. Nevertheless, Ecotech assumes that I am too stupid to use my iPhone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new