Radions & Macro Algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter danfeig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

danfeig

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Location
Tucson, Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are any of you running Radions on a tank filled with macro algae? I'm designing a 60" (L) x 20"(w) x 36"(h) tank that will primarily house macro algae, sea horses, pipefish, etc. I know that I need to run more whites and reds and could use some help on scheduling. Thanks in advance! Dan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new