• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radions, wavemakers, carbon reactor breaking down tank (Sold)

Item Price
$99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Hello. I have unfortunately broken down my 125 gallon tank and have to part ways of equipment. I am more than happy to make a deal and coordinate an offer. Or help in general. Below I have listed all my equipment.
Radion g3 xr30 with tank mounts $350 each I have 2. Shipping is included in the price.

Simplicity skimmer 240. Not even 3 months old has original box. $150

Jeabo wave makers OW-25 I have two fully functional will be cleaned out well $100 for both they are powerful.

Jeabo return pump DCT 4000 $50 I can see if I still have the other barb fittings.

BRS large carbon reactor along with Jeabo return pump both $50. Nothing wrong with them.
Please reach out to me for any questions or if you would like pictures. Everything was taken well good care of. NOTE: I will ship only the lights on my expense. Everything else if shipped has to be accounted for.
*Also* I do have dry rock if anyone local would like some. $1 a pound I have roughly 200 pounds.

Zip code: 23116 for local pick up or if coordinated I travel on i95 a lot and I go through all states from Virginia to Pennsylvania.



Thank you.
I'm interested in the jebao wave maker pumps still available??
 
What lights do you have? Also, are you selling any fish/corals?
For the most part live stock is spoken for. I do have live rock/dry rock. Also for lights I have g3 xr30s with their mounts as well! Are you
Local?
 
For the most part live stock is spoken for. I do have live rock/dry rock. Also for lights I have g3 xr30s with their mounts as well! Are you
Local?
About 4 hours away but I can get to I-95 within an hour.
 
About 4 hours away but I can get to I-95 within an hour.
I travel on i95 a lot. If your interested in anything I’m sure we can work something out. Just trying to help others. Let me know :)
 
How does this work? If I can use credit card I'll take the skimmer, shipped to 95621?
 
The lights are xr30 g3 lights if anyone wants to shoot a deal I will consider all offers. Also reactor, it's a BRS single reactor with a jeabo DC pump. I am also shipping other items for pretty cheap. anything over $15 for shipping I am covering. Anything under is for the seller. Looking to help others and get this equipment to a good home.
 
The lights are xr30 g3 lights if anyone wants to shoot a deal I will consider all offers. Also reactor, it's a BRS single reactor with a jeabo DC pump. I am also shipping other items for pretty cheap. anything over $15 for shipping I am covering. Anything under is for the seller. Looking to help others and get this equipment to a good home.
Do you still have the radion light I'm very interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new