• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radions, wavemakers, carbon reactor breaking down tank (Sold)

Item Price
$99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hello. I have unfortunately broken down my 125 gallon tank and have to part ways of equipment. I am more than happy to make a deal and coordinate an offer. Or help in general. Below I have listed all my equipment.
Radion g3 xr30 with tank mounts $350 each I have 2. Shipping is included in the price.

Simplicity skimmer 240. Not even 3 months old has original box. $150

Jeabo wave makers OW-25 I have two fully functional will be cleaned out well $100 for both they are powerful.

Jeabo return pump DCT 4000 $50 I can see if I still have the other barb fittings.

BRS large carbon reactor along with Jeabo return pump both $50. Nothing wrong with them.
Please reach out to me for any questions or if you would like pictures. Everything was taken well good care of. NOTE: I will ship only the lights on my expense. Everything else if shipped has to be accounted for.
*Also* I do have dry rock if anyone local would like some. $1 a pound I have roughly 200 pounds.

Zip code: 23116 for local pick up or if coordinated I travel on i95 a lot and I go through all states from Virginia to Pennsylvania.

Thank you.
I'm interested in the jebao wave maker pumps still available??

OP
OP
karamreef117

karamreef117

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lights do you have? Also, are you selling any fish/corals?
For the most part live stock is spoken for. I do have live rock/dry rock. Also for lights I have g3 xr30s with their mounts as well! Are you
Local?

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For the most part live stock is spoken for. I do have live rock/dry rock. Also for lights I have g3 xr30s with their mounts as well! Are you
Local?
About 4 hours away but I can get to I-95 within an hour.

OP
OP
karamreef117

karamreef117

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 4 hours away but I can get to I-95 within an hour.
I travel on i95 a lot. If your interested in anything I’m sure we can work something out. Just trying to help others. Let me know :)

OP
OP
karamreef117

karamreef117

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lights are xr30 g3 lights if anyone wants to shoot a deal I will consider all offers. Also reactor, it's a BRS single reactor with a jeabo DC pump. I am also shipping other items for pretty cheap. anything over $15 for shipping I am covering. Anything under is for the seller. Looking to help others and get this equipment to a good home.

Dfrashid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lights are xr30 g3 lights if anyone wants to shoot a deal I will consider all offers. Also reactor, it's a BRS single reactor with a jeabo DC pump. I am also shipping other items for pretty cheap. anything over $15 for shipping I am covering. Anything under is for the seller. Looking to help others and get this equipment to a good home.
Do you still have the radion light I'm very interested

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back