OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse me I was looking for more pics of your new frags but can’t see to find them........
Attica Attica Attica!
Nephew has been over for basically 4 days straight. Busy. Frag pack comes in tomorrow. I broke down out of boredom and wanted to shop local. @cultivatedreef is out of maine, and about 15 pieces I have had were through them. Live sale a few years back. Decided to check them out and they have some sweet frags packs for cheap. Love the site too. Due tomorrow via UPS.

Plan is to make a zoa rock, as I have for a while. Hopefully it grows out quickly and I can get a nice deposit on it.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick FTS.. ;)

20200414_150514.jpg

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice prices indeed! 72 bucks for a 6 pack tempting for sure
I stayed in contact with them via Facebook Messenger App. I already kn now what I'm getting :p
#santaisntrealonlykaren
Hehe

Wowie zowie. Looking sweet. I like this look better than the frag jungle ;)
Thanks sir. But changes were made already... Been up since 8 prepping for delivery.

Been Following this hot wheels truck icon for the last hour.
Screenshot_20200415-092837_Samsung Internet.jpg

While ive been waiting, I began prep for arrival on the right side of the tank with a fresh rescape.
20200415_093229.jpg

Gonna be a fun putting together the zoa rock. I managed to make a really cool feature and create more surface area under the hydra.

We shall see how things look once everything is settled and open to determine final resting places. I feel weird doing all this, cause I know it's all getting sold... but I'm gonna share a mental #honestyinreefing moment with ya'll. My mind and soul are already out west. The anxiety and downright boredom of not working during this shutdown has made me depressed to be blunt. Im hoping between becoming active here on the forums as reefsquad and having the tank beautiful between now and when it sells, I will keep my mind at some ease.

Will share more pics later after this man in brown arrives with the goods. Have a great day everyone. Cheers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple and perfect packaging and bag marking.. toasty 77° upon arrival.
20200415_100649.jpg

Acclimating :)

20200415_103025.jpg

Zoas:

God of War
Fire and Ice
Granny Smith
Orange Speckle
Bam Bam
Teal A Monster
LA Lakers

Sps:
ORA Frogskin
Magenta Millepora
Cali tort

Thanks again and a big shout out to @Cultivated Reef for the second order I have placed with them. Sps are chunky and some of the zoas came already open when I got them less than an hour ago.

Highly recommended. Super personable and quick reponse times. Cheers.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anxiety right now to see what the two RBTA's are gonna do over the next 4 hours while lighting ramps up... ;Watching;Bucktooth they will decide where the sps will end up..

Worried mother atm...
20200415_112635.jpg

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know right, no directors, I would like to see your Lakers and Fire and ice together, sold loads of both back in the day, sounds like a great delivery. :)
Will do sir. :)

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stayed in contact with them via Facebook Messenger App. I already kn now what I'm getting :p
#santaisntrealonlykaren
Hehe

Thanks sir. But changes were made already... Been up since 8 prepping for delivery.

Been Following this hot wheels truck icon for the last hour.
Screenshot_20200415-092837_Samsung Internet.jpg

While ive been waiting, I began prep for arrival on the right side of the tank with a fresh rescape.
20200415_093229.jpg

Gonna be a fun putting together the zoa rock. I managed to make a really cool feature and create more surface area under the hydra.

We shall see how things look once everything is settled and open to determine final resting places. I feel weird doing all this, cause I know it's all getting sold... but I'm gonna share a mental #honestyinreefing moment with ya'll. My mind and soul are already out west. The anxiety and downright boredom of not working during this shutdown has made me depressed to be blunt. Im hoping between becoming active here on the forums as reefsquad and having the tank beautiful between now and when it sells, I will keep my mind at some ease.

Will share more pics later after this man in brown arrives with the goods. Have a great day everyone. Cheers.

cheers it’ll be over.. just gotta hang in there

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back