Rags2Riches - The Learning Curve. 125g

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just thinking Rich is prolly hammering some beers for bday gonna pass out , when he wakes up gonna see he’s thirty pages behind on his own thread and wonder how long he was out for lol

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just thinking Rich is prolly hammering some beers for bday gonna pass out , when he wakes up gonna see he’s thirty pages behind on his own thread and wonder how long he was out for lol

Haha. Need to set his date back a day on his phone.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pickle-and-peanut-disney-xd.jpg

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks you all for the laughs and bday wishes! I actually decided not to get plastered and stayed home all night.

Better half made me a Reese's PB brownie cookie cheesecake for dessert after ordering takeout. First birthday I have been sober in many years.

Now, I just gotta hope i dont get banned from all the memes I just sent to our group in private. Ha.

Cheers everyone. Thanks again. Feeling the love. And catching my breath from laughing hysterically.
:D

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So she lulled you into a diabetic coma and had her way with you? Happy Birthday! :)
After you saying this, peanut and pickle meme up there, the other one where they look like......., I so want to say something, but it would be a ban for sure lol.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mailman came late. Got the new adapter today for my rodi as well. Big update coming...

My buddy is finally on his way over to upgrade the receptacles to GFCI that the tank is running on, and segregating those 2 plugs to it's own line and 15amp breaker. I will take pics of the progress and maybe update later. But I'll prolly be too exhausted. This new job is tasking for someone who has been white collar for 12+ years.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back