Rags2Riches - The Learning Curve. 125g

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll do you one better Rich, I'll ask Josh here ;)

@jsak1976 You still have that extra doser? Rich could use it if willing to trade for frags. I'll also post in the thread on NHFS site.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll do you one better Rich, I'll ask Josh here ;)

@jsak1976 You still have that extra doser? Rich could use it if willing to trade for frags. I'll also post in the thread on NHFS site.
You da mannnn!

You got the angles figured my friend, good thing is every day is another day closer to starting the rest of your life.
My uncle that lost his son on his bike recently has been hunting across the Idaho/Oregon ridge for the last 3 weeks. He is about to embark on a 3 week venture through Alaska. He thinks he is going to start over out in the Rockies somewhere as well. We are keeping in touch as he travels. I grew up in his home, he was a father to me.

Here's a few shots of him...

Douglas Fur:
IMG_3190.jpg

Big country:
E9F2E546-.jpg

I cant wait to hit the road. It's my calling.

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You da mannnn!

My uncle that lost his son on his bike recently has been hunting across the Idaho/Oregon ridge for the last 3 weeks. He is about to embark on a 3 week venture through Alaska. He thinks he is going to start over out in the Rockies somewhere as well. We are keeping in touch as he travels. I grew up in his home, he was a father to me.

Douglas Fur:
IMG_3190.jpg

Big country:
E9F2E546-.jpg

I am sorry for your loss my friend.

That trip in Rockies sounds awesome, I hope you stay tuned in R2R at times when you finally hit the road.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry for your loss my friend.

That trip in Rockies sounds awesome, I hope you stay tuned in R2R at times when you finally hit the road.

I will be living vicariously through all of u. I will need a satellite link though because service and web are few and far between out there.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In honor of the month of October coming soon, I figured I would dig up the zombies and bring them back for Halloween and El Dia de Los Muertos :)

Appropriate for the Learning Curve I thought.
20190912_213250.jpg

#honestyinreefing
Hopefully I wont be adding anymore between now and the 31st ;)

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You da mannnn!

Douglas Fur:
IMG_3190.jpg

Big country:
E9F2E546-.jpg

I love the US for shots like that, wide open spaces and never ending roads.

I’ve been to many places in the US touring around in RV’s. Yellowstone, Yosemite, Death Valley, Custer’s last stand in Montana, a rodeo in Cody, Monument Valley, Pikes Peak Denver, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse monument, whale watching off Monterey, Grand Canyon, all sorts of places and states and to many great places to mention.

The memories of evenings around a camp fire grilling huge steaks and drinking beer and wine will never fade. Sunsets in Monument valley........

It’s a funny thing, because folks we spoke to who live there hadn’t been to many of the places we had visited. But that’s the same as anywhere I guess. There are many places here in England I should visit and haven’t.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the US for shots like that, wide open spaces and never ending roads.

I’ve been to many places in the US touring around in RV’s. Yellowstone, Yosemite, Death Valley, Custer’s last stand in Montana, a rodeo in Cody, Monument Valley, Pikes Peak Denver, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse monument, whale watching off Monterey, Grand Canyon, all sorts of places and states and to many great places to mention.

The memories of evenings around a camp fire grilling huge steaks and drinking beer and wine will never fade. Sunsets in Monument valley........

It’s a funny thing, because folks we spoke to who live there hadn’t been to many of the places we had visited. But that’s the same as anywhere I guess. There are many places here in England I should visit and haven’t.

Every single place u listed is on my itinerary. Just add about 30 more or so. Haha. I know what u mean about traveling afar, but knowing theres still quite a bit in your own relative neighborhood still beckoning to be explored. That's why I'm going west. Too many gems in my own country before I head over seas again.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You da mannnn!

Douglas Fur:
IMG_3190.jpg

Big country:
E9F2E546-.jpg

Can you post some pics of your adventure when you can? I love country roads with overhanging trees.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many states have you already lived or long stayed in, Rich?
Lived? Only mass.

Visited, Or traveled to? All of New England, on the coast south to jersey/philly.
Dont care to see d.c. really... maybe when the cherry blossoms bloom. But that's it.

Did Florida, Arizona, Chicago, Montreal, and Hawaii.

The west awaits my arrival friend.

Can you post some pics of your adventure when you can? I love country roads with overhanging trees.

For sure. Heres a few from the Nebraska/Kansas border last May.

I'll cherry pick ones with roads. :)
FB_IMG_1558405920980.jpg

FB_IMG_1558405916846.jpg

FB_IMG_1558405946589.jpg

Found a jabao doser from one of the members of NHFS. Left him a message to see what he wants for it. I'll let you know ;)

Brotato Chip, you sir, thanks... pal. :D

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lived? Only mass.

Visited, Or traveled to? All of New England, on the coast south to jersey/philly.
Dont care to see d.c. really... maybe when the cherry blossoms bloom. But that's it.

Did Florida, Arizona, Chicago, Montreal, and Hawaii.

The west awaits my arrival friend.

For sure. Heres a few from the Nebraska/Kansas border last May.

I'll cherry pick ones with roads. :)
FB_IMG_1558405920980.jpg

FB_IMG_1558405916846.jpg

FB_IMG_1558405946589.jpg

Brotato Chip, you sir, thanks... pal. :D
Wow! nice pics bro, love sunset pictures.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back