Raid Spider and Scorpion Spray

Icey MD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved into a new house and plan to start my first tank. The house is infested with spiders and I had to spray pretty much everything with raid spider and Scorpion killer. All of my equipment is still unopened and not exposed. When do you think I would be safe to get the tank up and running? Also if I vacuum the carpet will that throw a bunch of the raid in the air?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new