Rainbow acan ive had stached away for a little while......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jlax132
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jlax132

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...
rainnbow.JPG
 
thank you! Grows like a weed with really fat polyps...I will post a video of it in the low flow in my tank.
 
Very bright in person, my point and shoot camera washes out videos.. I have a few other rainbow in my tank just waiting till they hit full potential before showing them off :P
 
J-E-L-L-OOOOOOO...thats what the video reminds me of anyway. nice acan!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new