Rainbow anemone

dirt-nasty-510

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
581
Reaction score
5
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright my question is this a true rainbow anemone as I will be breaking down and selling this guy local and was looking to sell it for 200.00 and I know this is not a for sale thread and this is not a chance to try to sell it I just don't want to sell something for 200.00 if I am not sure it is a true rainbow anemone. I got it as one but I am no expect. Thanks for the help.


DSC05738.jpg

DSC05514.jpg

DSC05513.jpg

DSC05512.jpg
 
I have 3 of those (they split well for me!), looking to have my biocube full of these.

yours is very nice. not sure about prices though
 
Seems a bit steep to me. I have not done all the research but from what I read it could actually one day lose that green or even get more green depending on zooantheles.
 
Please don't take offense to my post. It's a nice anemone.

I personally would pay about $65-90 for that anemone; depending on the size. If it had a purple base or more orange in it then yes; $150-200 depending on size. It gets to me when people call what your showing a rainbow. The green undertones were one of the first RBTAs imported. They have gained popularity. The orange and yellow ones are crazy looking.
 
ya, I'd say it's a rainbow. It starts out green, turns redish, and has some orange tips. Rainbows typically run cheaper then Roses though, and I've never paid over $100 for any of my rbta's.
 
So if one had the same colors and a purple foot it would go for $150ish?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
Nice nem, colors are faded to hard to tell its potential unless you have a better pic, hate to say its worth whatever buyer pays but either color it up or sell for < than your #
 
It looks exactly like the Flamethrower BTAs that my LFS sells... they fetch $80 if they are tiny but have seen larger ones go for $180-200.
 
Lol, when you realize this thread is 6 years old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new