Rainbow Blossom

  • Thread starter Thread starter paraletho
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paraletho

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
468
Reaction score
407
Location
Sabine Pass Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1" two branch frag that I have had in the tank for a week now. I have yet to see the polyps emerge. The color seems to be darkening a bit but still has fluorescence. What should the par readings be to make this one happy.
Alk: 7.8
Cal: 430
Mag: 1410
Phos: =or< 0.01ppm
Nitrate: 4.0
ATI 6 bulb T5 (2 Aqua Blue Special, 1Blue Plus,1 Coral Plus, 1 Purple plus, 1 True Actinic)

3 Black Ice Clowns, 1 Yellow Coris, 1 small Yellow Tang, 1 Bangaii Cardinal

55 gallon/w 55 gallon sump/refugium full of live rock Display barebottom
 



This is from Diesel it was a bonus on a pack I purchased for the Steve&Mari auction we had in Houston.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new