Rainbow bta?

Mattg023

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
143
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a split from a local reefer about a week ago. He said that it’s a rainbow bta. Beautiful nem. Just wondering others opinions. Rainbow or regular bta? Thanks

8D4F8795-ABEA-4CDB-B0EB-3C209A6C4EA0.jpeg
 
Right now only one of my clowns is all over the bta. But I figure it’s only a matter of time for the other one. Just happy atleast one of them is in it
Since I added the new demon bubble tip the clownfish will not leave it alone hehe...The other bubble tips are old news now.

0F030AA3-BC2C-4526-9EC3-94A35A169550.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new