• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone (BTA)

Hello. Yes, I have several beautiful ones available!

Shipping would be:
$50 next-day
$30 two-day

I ship using insulated boxes, 40-hour heat packs, and breather bags.

I prefer shipping next-day; however, I've shipped two-day several times without any issues.

I accept Apple Pay, Cash App, Venmo, or PayPal.

Feel free to text me at (252) 503-2197.

Thank you!!!
Wayne
 
Hi Y2kong!

Shipping to MN is $60 overnight, and includes insulated cooler box/heat packs.

I 100% guarantee you'll be happy with the BTA I send you.

Here is a pic I just took. I can take individual pics as well. I also sell quality, dense, phytoplankton. I call it "Food Phyt." It sells for $15 first jar, $10 each additional jar.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Thank you!
Wayne and Leanne
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 113
  • FD695054-7F7E-4A95-B969-042025C608EA.jpeg
    FD695054-7F7E-4A95-B969-042025C608EA.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 109
Hi Y2kong!

Shipping to MN is $60 overnight, and includes insulated cooler box/heat packs.

I 100% guarantee you'll be happy with the BTA I send you.

Here is a pic I just took. I can take individual pics as well. I also sell quality, dense, phytoplankton. I call it "Food Phyt." It sells for $15 first jar, $10 each additional jar.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Thank you!
Wayne and Leanne
How many can be shipped for $60, or does the shipping cost increase with more?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new