• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone - Florida - Will ship - $75

Item Price
75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I do but I mean you gotta be patient, these guys are like one inch in diameter, no kidding. But sure, they're gorgeous and will grow. If you're interested please PM me, thanks.
I'd love to watch them grow but they would probably escape my acclimation box and get lost in my tank being that small. Maybe I'll look into getting a nem box.
 
Pm'ed about the rbta's, I'm interested in growing one out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new