• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone | Will Ship

Item Price
4" $65 - 7-8" $80 (+ Shipping if applicable)
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

acrocapital

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones for sale, smaller ones are ~4"-5" and $65 + Shipping, and the larger ones are ~7"-8" and $80 + Shipping. (group buys 3 or more 15% off)

These have been growing under a combo of T5s & Halides, I have a few very small ones you can see in the photos, going to let them grow out a little more, just trying to get rid of the big ones. Photos were taken under a mix of T5s & a Kessil A160. I am in the Bay Area for local pick-up (San Ramon) or I can ship overnight using next-day air. Items will ship out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Ships using 1" thick polystyrene U-line box, shredded corrugated paper for insulation, heat packs & cold packs (depending on weather forecast).

RBTA ULTRA 3.png
RBTA ULTRA 1.png

RBTA ULTRA 2.png

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back