• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow bubble tip anemone

Item Price
$35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rookie2reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
530
Reaction score
74
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rainbow bubble tip anemones $35
Each 3 minimum for shipping
They range from 3 inches- 4 inches also have acid wash anemone for $35

20230629_220437.jpg 20230629_220646.jpg
 
Ok guys shipping to texas is expensive not sure about California whats zip code
 
Ouch, lol shocking given its two states over and shipments from NJ that are like 50lbs are usually $50.

thanks anyways!
GLWS
 
Oh i apologize must have put wrong zip code

Screenshot_20230715_114404_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
no that's the right one. Maynard MA.

No shade or anything towards you, just too pricey per unit in my mind. funny i got a florida to maynard quote for 56 and that was 2 fish
 
I mean i cab check usps too but I'm not a vendor so i don't get set rates
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new