• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Chalice f/s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef lvr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef lvr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
3
Location
Eastern shore, md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_0047.jpg
DSC_0045.jpg
I have had this in my system for8-9 months and it gets better all the time!! Pretty fast grower, and believe me pic's do no justice at all, there is green and reds that can't quite get with camera. They are taken under old aquablue special, that need to be replaced..Rest assured when you see in person, you will love it!!! It is on a 2'' disk, frag is 1'' by 2''... Correct me if i'm wrong, i think it qualifies to be called rainbow:xd: I will throw in a free frag of another nice noname i have...$125 + shipping that you choose...I have shipped tons of coral, i will send like i would want it shipped to me!!! Thank's
 
DSC_0034.jpg
I will throw in a frag from this colony for free..I'm having trouble getting true color with these bulbs.. It's pink with turqouise and yellow eye's.
 
bump for a good guy!!!!
 
I need to move a couple frags:bigsmile: $50 + shipping of your choice... This is a big frag!! I will still throw in a freebie too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new