Rainbow Monti Help

MickoftheSea

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
18
Location
Lexington, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I recently picked up a Rainbow Monti and want wanted to know tips to get it to that beautiful rainbow color. I’ve had it only a week and I know it takes around a month to settle in. It’s hard to see in the photo but it’s starting to build an orange ring around the edge. I have it at the top of my tank for a lot of light, and it’s got around low-med flow. Looking for any other recommendations to help it!

094A7A6B-574B-4B61-9E57-187877FC185F.jpeg
 
Hello all,

I recently picked up a Rainbow Monti and want wanted to know tips to get it to that beautiful rainbow color. I’ve had it only a week and I know it takes around a month to settle in. It’s hard to see in the photo but it’s starting to build an orange ring around the edge. I have it at the top of my tank for a lot of light, and it’s got around low-med flow. Looking for any other recommendations to help it!

094A7A6B-574B-4B61-9E57-187877FC185F.jpeg
Moderate light and water flow and alk 8-11
Mag 1300
Ca- 400-440
Po4- <.04
Salinity 1.025
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new